Friday, September 27, 2013

My Email to the Honorable Senator Al Franken



Thanks for your prompt reply to my message.  I would like to have a one-on-one meeting with the Honorable Senator Al.
I am requesting a private meeting with Honorable Senator Al Franken about my personal international business matter in Ibadan, Nigeria where I am the last surviving member of a team of three American entrepreneurs/investors, and one Nigerian, (my ex-husband I divorced after 35 years).  

Background
I started a company in Ibadan, Nigeria under the franchise of Restonic Bedding International over thirty-five years ago with Uncle Judge Barber and his wife, and Ramoni Adisa Oloye, my Nigerian husband.  My wealthy American uncle and aunt passed in the mid and late eighties, and after my husband passed in April of 2008, I had the properties appraised and travel to Nigeria to properly wind down the company. When I got there, a woman had come out of nowhere, taken the company via 419, and claimed it as estate belonging to Mr. Ramoni Adisa Oloye when he was not in business by himself.  In other words, she lied to convert my company from a business to a personal estate, probate.  I have all the Nigerian Federal government's business permit, C02, and C07 documentations naming me as one of the original owners/managing directors of the Barber/Oloye Mattress and Home Furnishings Company Ltd.  The company's assets include a huge factory building, which my uncle had purchased the steel from U.S. Steel Company along with a factory full of machinery that he shipped from America to Nigeria for the construction of our factory building; moreover, Restonic provided the factory workflow layout of machinery.  Other properties include a corporate house and a couple other properties.    

The company was started in America with United States money totaling approximately five hundred thousand dollars in 1977.  I have some receipts.  I have a Nigerian attorney but he appears to be afraid of what might happen to him, in that the woman has threatened to kill my children and me or any lawyer that comes to my rescue in the past. Therefore, the lawyer has once again placed this case in probate court instead of business court. What I need your assistance with, Honorable Senator Al, is direct, refer, and pass the word so I can get my factory back from this fraudster.  My goals are to sell the company assets and bring the money back to the United States of America where I will open a business in Minnesota to create jobs.  It is worth my while for many reasons—economy and poverty are two main factors. Appraisals I had conducted through a reputable surveyor indicates company assets total over one million USD dollars; therefore, it is well worth my while to pursue.  

Rationale
I whipped up enough nerve to inform you about my ordeal after I saw President Obama and President Goodluck Jonathan reportedly talking about business and trade together last week on TV.  I also read statements the Nigerian president is pushing. According to news reports, President Goodluck Jonathan said, "Nigeria is safe and open for United States investors to invest in Nigeria."  I was shocked and then I became angry because I know better; it is not safe or secure to invest in Nigeria!  I was led to believe the same hype from former Nigerian leaders.  My business started under the Carter Administration.  I have been fighting to be heard in the High Court of Ibadan, Nigeria for five years without success. I tried to contact President Obama, but to no avail.  I know he is busy; I know you have a better chance to get his or other relevant people's attention; I know President Obama knows Goodluck Jonathan; however, I do not know what I can do to get my company back outright based on all my evidence and the facts.  I can prove what I am saying is the truth through the Nigerian government federal documents in my possession.  I can bring them to the meeting.  I am willing to come to your office anytime you say it is okay.  

Potential
Furthermore, I can ask my apartment manager to help me put together a meeting where I live for political support.  I live in a senior housing complex with hundreds of senior citizens.  I would need talk to the housing manager to make a program arrangement for Senator Al; however, I do not want everybody here to know what I am going through.  It is somewhat embarrassing for me.    

Faithfully Yours,

Trevae Golden-Oloye, 

Daughter, Sister, Mother, Grandmother, Cousin U.S. Citizen, and recent (June 2013)Walden University Graduate of Instructional Design and Technology:  Performance Improvement.
  






No comments:

Post a Comment